Happy Wednesday scrapping fans! Today's project once again features super cute dies from CottageCutz. Today I'm sharing a summer card with a die cut circle background. I'm always looking for ways to get the most of my basic dies and this is one more idea for that. I hope it will inspire you to try it. Circles could work equally well on a scrapbook page don't you think? This technique adds a lot of texture, especially if you emboss them as I did here. The stitched detail on the circles really add a nice touch to the overall image too.


Here in North Carolina, we're already hitting low 90's regularly so I am totally in the mood to create summer scenes on my projects. Today's project features the Gladiolus stamp and die set which is the August flower in the Birthday Flowers release from January. I had to have this one because Glads were my Grandma's favorite garden flower and August is my birthday month. After coloring the die cut with PrismaColor pencils and a little Wink of Stella on the flower centers, I mounted it on the background with foam tape. The card also features the Discover Expression Plus die which I coated with clear heat embossing to add thickness and gloss. So pretty!

There's a lot more to share with you about this project. To find out all the details of how to make this card along with dimensions and supplies, please click below to see the video. While you're there, don't forget to give me a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel.


Thanks for spending some time with me today. Hope the rest of your week is great!

Janet

No comments