Love Ya Mom!


Hello everyone and welcome! I'm here today with a delicate botanical mother's day card. I like the mix of hard black and white with all the soft pastels that frame the Mom tag sentiment. Perhaps I should have chosen a slightly more muted yellow ribbon but in person it isn't as bright as the photo shows here.

My flowers and greenery are all from the new Botanical Garden 1 die that is part of the CottageCutz Llamas and Botanicals release.

Rather than color the flowers with markers, I used white panels that I first covered in blended distressed oxide inks, splattered with water to create additional texture, and then sprayed with gold glimmer spray. These panels of color created a really special array of flowers for the card. I raised the card front with the wide black frame up on foam tape to create a window which was a perfect base to arrange all the individual flower die cuts. I used the versatile Mail Tag die to use as the sentiment to tell Mom just how much she's loved.

The video shows how I created the panels, how the individual flowers go together and how I created the card front with the framed and raised front panel. You can watch the video by clicking HERE or clicking on the thumbnail below.


Thanks for stopping by. I have you are having a wonderful day!
Hugs,
Janet


DIES USED IN THIS CARD:





.







No comments