Happy Mother's Day with Creative Escape Papercrafting


Hello and welcome everyone! First and most important I want to wish you all a very Happy Mother's Day weekend! I hope all mothers (including ones with fur babies) have a wonderful day filled with those you love!

Below is the link to the video for this card. Click on the thumbnail or on this link.



My card project today features card stock, ephemera and gilding flakes from the Creative Escape Papercrafting April Fully Loaded Kit. I still have a TON of supplies left even after making 11 cards! This kit is well worth your money. Especially since it included 2 great stamp sets and a Lawn Fawn die that will have uses long into the future. I have plans to use as much as I can to make some birthday cards and more gender and occasion neutral cards for my stash with the leftovers. I think I can get at least 5 more cards out of this!


Today's project also features a stamp set I got from CEP called Modern Peonies. This is a beautiful set with several sentiments for all occasions. In this project I used a Happy Mother's Day sentiment from my stash but the set includes Anniversary, birthday, wedding, happy, sending and wishes sentiments to use together. This isn't in their store right now but if you want it, send them a note and I'm sure they'll get it to you. LOVE this set. I'll be using this regularly I think.


Here are links for the products I used at CEP's store. They've recently added more brands like Avery Elle and Concord & 9th and they have a great selection of Lawn Fawn and other brands.Their prices are very reasonable so I hope you will visit their site.

CEP's Store 

April's Fully Loaded Kit

See you soon!
-Janet

No comments