Country Bird Christmas Shaker Card

It's me again! It's Day 2 of the video blog hop and I'm posting a project today that features the new stamp and coordinating die called Sparrow on Post. 

I grew up in the country where sparrows were the most common bird around. This fella spoke to me and said, "Craft with me!" How could I say no to the little guy!

Follow the link below to watch the video tutorial. Learn some tips on how to cut thick burlap, using your dies and fun foam to create a shaker window well and a couple alcohol ink coloring tips and tricks. If you can't see the link, you can also click on this link to see the video: https://youtu.be/60pqwfe_fA4


Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to follow the links in the video description to the other 7 videos. To be entered for great prizes including a surprise CottageCutz Grand Prize and their CottageCutz channel prize, you must comment and subscribe to every designer's channel. Each artist is giving away great stuff too so be sure to get in the fun.

Thanks so much and I hope you have a fantastic weekend!

- Janet

No comments