CAS - Rise & Shine Hello!


Hello crafty friends! Today I'm sharing a CAS (Clean & Simple) card featuring dies from the new Rise & Shine Collection and the Spring Collection. Before I forget, did you know that the Rise & Shine Collection is on sale for 25% off? Here’s the link to check out all the great breakfast and food related dies in this release: Rise & Shine Collection

So back to my card. When I first saw the Rise & Shine Collection, I was immediately attracted to the strong and colorful graphic in the Rise & Shine Phrase die. It’s big, it’s bold and it’s such a beautiful classic graphic image. I have used it today to make a hello card that will tell someone special I’m thinking about them. Since it has a farm theme, I kept the colors simple: green, craft, white, blue, red, with highlights of yellow and orange. I found that the Oval Doily and Frame die was a perfect backdrop to the die. Inside, I used the craft doily portion as the mat for the wonderful one cut Butterfly Hello die.


Today’s video is a short tutorial to show you how this card is made. I hope you’ll visit and let me know what you think. Just click on the thumbnail below or on this direct link to watch: Video Link



Thanks for checking out today’s project. It’s always fun to be here with you.

-Janet

Dies used in this project:







No comments