Creative Escape Papercrafting - 10 Cards Revealed Part 2

Card 6
Hi guys! Today I'm showing cards 6-10 plus a bonus project made with the March Amazing Value from Creative Escape Papercrafting.

Card 7
Card 8

I had so much fun with this kit. The next kit I'll be showing from this CEP is the April Fully Loaded kit. I cannot wait to get started with this one. I've seen some sneak peaks of the contents and it is loaded with gorgeous things. I hope you stop by again when I post the unboxing and a 10 Cards - 1 Kit video. In that video, I'll show you how to make 10 cards rather than just the finished cards.
Card 9
Card 10
Bonus - Home Decor Frame

Please visit my channel to see the cards I made that features the Carta Bell Spring Market Collection and a Sizzix Framelits set called Just for You. You can't go wrong making anything with these two products as your main feature. Click on THIS LINK or click below to see the video of cards 6-10.


If you want to see a full unboxing and my previous 5 cards, go to my channel or click on previous posts in this blog. In the unboxing, I show another card made with the kit so in total I made 11 cards plus the home decor frame. Not bad!

Thanks so much for joining me! I so appreciate each and every one of you! Have a great weekend!

-Janet

No comments