Fast Friday Cardmaking - House Mouse Birthday Card!


Hello everyone! Well, it's Friday and that means it's time for my next Fast Friday video tutorial. 
I really love the Stampendous House Mouse stamp line. Don't you? I mean yes, they're mice but come on! They are still adorable!

A few weeks ago, Stampendous held a blog featuring House Mouse and my name was picked from the comments to win a giveaway. Yay!! I never win anything. I was SO excited to hear I'd won! I was allowed to choose any new stamp from the January catalog and I picked this one called, Birthday Splash. I really loved the image of the cake! That is one determined little mouse and one really helpful buddy. They're going to make that mouse's birthday wishes come true. 


This card is 5 x 5 and is matted with an orange mat and a green mat from the Lawn Fawn Watercolor Wishes collection. I really love that paper. It's a great background for no work. Can't beat that!

I used a Spellbinders tag die called Renaissance and mounted my little mice on that with foam tape. I colored my mice using Spectrum Noir markers and accented the card with Dew Drops, star sequins and a few crystals from Studio Katia.

Click on the thumbnail below for the full tutorial. If you have any trouble, you can also use this link: 
 

Have a GREAT Friday and a wonderful start to your weekend!

- Janet

No comments