Anniversary for Bitten By The Bug 2

Hello everyone! Today I'm here again for the Bitten By the Bug 2 Blog. Our challenge for the next two weeks is Anniversary. It can be for any time of the year and any kind of anniversary but it must be made at least partially with a Cricut Machine.

I decided to make a 50th Wedding Anniversary card and I used a file from Dreaming Tree called, Dove Cascade Card. It is a simple one to make but has a real impact.
The base card is only 4 pieces and you can embellish it with the pieces included. It doesn't come with a sentiment but I stamped and gold heat embossed mine with stamps from my stash. Since this is for a winter anniversary, I decided to emboss it with a holly pattern and added Diamond Dust to achieve a snowy touch. I love how it turned out! This pattern works great for wedding or anniversaries but with a few tweaks, it could be a beautiful sympathy card too.

I hope you'll join us over at the Bitten By The Bug 2 blog with your anniversary card. You have until November 24th to link it up. I look forward to seeing everyone's entries! Have a great week!

Janet

2 comments

  1. WOW, this is such a stunning card and something you would want to keep to remember that special day! The embossing is so pretty and I love the gold accents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spectacular - it is so elegant. I would love to make this card - I probably wouldn't make anything else.

    ReplyDelete