Colorful Collage Mother's Day Card

Happy Mother's Day! It's my day to post for CottageCutz dies. In honor of Mother's Day I present a colorful card featuring one of the CottageCutz Baby release dies called, Elephants on Parade. I also used the Oval Doily & Frame, Stitched Oval Set, and the Double-Stitched Rectangle Set to make this card. Find all the new baby release dies here.

Card Front
Inside of Card

 I had a ball playing on the idea that in the Indian culture, elephants are honored and revered, just like our Moms are. Although this card focuses on Mother's Day, it could easily be changed into a birthday card too. I've included all the dimensions and supplies needed for this card in the video description.



I hope you have a most wonderful Sunday and for all the Mom's out there, have a happy Mother's Day. It's your day. Enjoy it!

- Janet





No comments