Glow Party with MaxandShoji | Lawn Fawn Beam Me Up | 1 Stamp Used 5 Ways

Hello and welcome! Today I'm here to tell you about a fun collab project that Elaine from MaxandShoji and I worked together on. We are both huge fans of Lawn Fawn but I tend to go for the cutesy things and she has a more elegant style. Still we were both inspired when we saw the stamp sets and glow in the dark embossing powder that allowed cards to be glow friendly. The idea was born that we'd partner on a Glow Party Collab with each of us using a different Lawn Fawn stamp set to create 5 different glowing projects each.

The first card I made was a lot of fun and gave me some other ideas to try as well. Here's the card in the light and the next photo shows the glow features. Cute right?



I decided that these aliens would be great in a pop up card so I used the Stampedous Pop Up Stages die set to create this card.




Project # 3 features the new Reveal Wheel card. This one was super fun to create! The glow circles were made using Nuvo Glow drops in Banana Split and Blue Crush.



My last project is a matching gift bag, tag and card. This features the Slide On Over die for its interactive fun!





I hope you'll stop by my channel and check out the video. From there you can go to Elaine's video which shows how to use the Fireflies stamp set to create 5 refreshingly elegant cards.


I hope you enjoyed seeing these fun interactive glow in the dark projects! Have a great weekend. I'll see you again soon!

-Janet

No comments