Weekend Warrior Dad's Card



Happy Friday! Dad's day is fast approaching and masculine cards are sometimes challenging. It's a lot easier when you use a stamp like the Art Impressions Weekend Warrior colored with Spectrum Noir markers.

This is an A2 sized card using a white card base. The designer paper for the two mats are from a Recollections paper pad. It's a travel themed pad but it has lots of masculine looking papers so I pull it out regularly when making something more manly.

Click on the image below to see the video tutorial on this card.


I know it's been a while since I posted in the blog but be sure to visit my YouTube channel. I've posted a 10 Cards 1 Kit video series you might want to check out. I used the May My Monthly Hero kit to create 10 cards that you can make using the kit and things you probably already have in your collection. Click on the photo to be taken to the video.

May Hero Arts Kit - Cards 1-5 - Part 1

May Hero Arts Kit - Cards 6-10 - Part 2
Have a greet weekend everyone! I hope to see you again soon, but until then keep crafting!

Hugs,
Janet

No comments