Panda Time!

One of my favorite animals are pandas. Today I have a pair of panda goodness for you! I've used the same image from The Paper Shelter in two different ways and I like the results. The image is called Teamwork and it features one panda giving another panda a help up.

First up is a thank you card with our cute little image. The green card base is surrounded by a polka dot frame popped up on foam tape to give it dimension. The frame is inked in brown just to make it stand out a little bit more.
The frame and banner was cut on the Cricut Explore and the tag was also drawn with the Explore. The green holographic sequins finish it off.
Next up is a slightly different twist using the same image and with the same frame. This was a smaller image and I put it on a tag cut with the Explore. The tag opens like card and is connected at the top. The tag base is metallic gray and is matted with some cute patterned paper that I had in my scrap file. The dimensions of this tag is 3.5" x 5.5" Brown and cream baker's twine and a stamped banner make this simple little tag so sweet. This will be perfect attached to a gift or just to say thanks or hi.
I am pleased to enter my project into several challenges this week. 


No comments