Creating with Cricut - Congratulations New Citizen Card!



Here's my shameless plug to follow me on whatever media works best for you. In addition to facebook, email, Bloglovin or Google, you can now go to my YouTube Channel and subscribe there as well. I post every Saturday so don't miss a thing!

This Saturday is a quick card I made for someone I work with who is becoming a new US Citizen. You can easily change the colors and the USA tag to make this into a thank you or birthday card.

Click on the video to see how to make this fun and easy card using paper, glue and your Cricut machine! There are no stamps used for this project.
The sizes and supplies can be found in the video's description on YouTube.

I'm excited to participate in these card challenges:
Crafty Gals Corner Challenges #110 Use Your Favorite Things
Jo's Scrap Shack #176-AG

No comments