Waterfall Card - St. Patrick's Day


Happy Saturday Everyone! We are in March now and St. Patrick's Day is on the 17th this year. I'm not Irish but we still usually make ham hocks and cabbage to celebrate. In fact, I picked up the ham hocks a few weeks ago at Costco and they're waiting in my freezer. Yum! Can't wait.

In anticipation of the holiday, this week I've designed a waterfall card using cardstock and stickers. If you don't know what a waterfall card is, you need to click on my video link below to see how it works and how to create your own mechanism using Cricut Design Space to make a pattern. Additionally, I've included all the dimensions below. Before you leave the video, please subscribe to my channel while you're there. You can also sign up as a subscriber right here on my page by clicking on the subscribe button on the right side of this page. I greatly appreciate your support.


This fun card has a lot of movement and is entertaining. My son is fascinated with it and most people are surprised to see one work for the first time. There's a reward at the bottom of the waterfall that is revealed when you pull the mechanism. Good stuff!

I hope you enjoy this little treasure! If you haven't done so already, please follow me by clicking on one of the options to the right of this post. You can get notifications of new postings through my Facebook page, Google+, Blogger, Feedburner or Bloglovin'.


Also, I need to mention that I was inspired by a similar card pattern that I purchased from Susan Mehlbaum at CraftsUPrint. You can look at and purchase her card here: CraftsUPrint Page


CARD RECIPE:
White A2 Card Base (4.25" x 5.5" folded)
Large Yellow Mat-
Small Square Yellow Mats (4)-Cricut Cartridge#
Green Patterned Mats (4)
White Square Mats (4)-Cricut Cartridge #
Green Waterfall Mechanism-
Green Circle for Waterfall Mechanism Tab-
St. Patrick's Day Stickers-Dollar Tree
Green Button
Green and Gold Thin Ribbon
Mini Brads, White (2)


I've entered this card in the following challenges:
Jo's Scrap Shack #178 Anything Goes
Hiding in My Craftroom #291 spring colors
Craft Creations Challenge #336 Anything Goes
Cardz TV.-Anything Goes

No comments