You've Been Boo'd!

Happy Monday everyone! Today I'm posting a fun little treat box you can use so play the, "You've Been Boo'd" game with your neighbors and friends. If you don't know what it is, you simply leave a box or bag of goodies with something saying they've been boo'd on their doorstep. You ring the bell and run away. The idea is that they will join in and leave a similar box on someone else's door so that pretty soon the whole street has joined the game.

This treat box will hang on someone's door for an extra fun touch. The box is my project for the Bitten By The Bug 2 challenge blog. The challenge for the next two weeks is Fall Holiday - Anything Goes. I hope you'll stop by and enter one of your projects. All that's required is that it meets the theme and at least some of the project was cut with your Cricut machine.

Today's project comes from the online store called Jamie and Jenn. If you haven't been there before, you can find all kinds of cute .svg files there.

I don't know about you, but I'd love to get a box like this left at my door! I'm going to cross my fingers. :) In the meantime, I think I'm going to sneak next door and leave this guy to get the party started!

Have a great week!

Janet

4 comments

  1. Cute box! We did this at work this year and this would have been perfect. Oh well, next year. LOL I'll have to check out Jamie and Jenn. I've never heard of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great way to know your neighbors. Cutest box ever. Boo to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the boo tradition is a really fun one. Your box is so cute and sure to bring a smile to someone's face!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yummy, yummy Janet! what a great way to serve treats!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete