Happy Sunday everyone! I hope you've had a great weekend so far. If you're in the US, you probably have given your stomach a good workout over Thanksgiving and then your boday decorating for Christmas and the holiday season. It was nice to take a break during all the hubub yesterday to reflect and make a card to remind me of the Reason For The Season.


The city die cuts and the scroll are from the O Holy Night Collection from Heartfelt Creations. The scroll is cut from their paper pad for the collection so it made it really easy to create this piece of ephemera. 

The background of this card was created by placing Silver Glitter Washi Tape on the edges of an A2 card base. Then I placed the corrogated piece on top. Here's a upcycling tip I learned from Carol Duval when I was a wee one (LOL!). Use a liner from a light bulb box! Works perfectly and they tend to be either a nice white or natural color like this one. The city scene is made from two identical Heartfelt Creation die cuts that I cut and stacked to appear as if it were on a hill. I used a few pieces of foam tape for some of the cuts for added dimension as well. I nestled in two Palm Tree Brads and then started decorating the rest of the card.

Around the scroll, I placed the Snowflake Bling-1 1/2" Size and two of the Music Note Brads. To accent the scroll image, I cut single bling apart from Red Strip Jewel Bling. I'm always amazed at how a few Eyelet Outlet Products can take a card from good to great with just a little bit of effort! 


Thanks for stopping by today. Enjoy you Sunday and I'll see you again next week!

No comments