Hedgehog Fall Window Scene

  

Hey everyone! It's Janet here and today I want to show you how you can expand the use of Art Impressions ShadowBox Window Die Set. This die is made to work perfectly with all their Windows to the World stamp and die sets but there's no reason you can't also use them with other images. In fact, I've got a winter window with Santa waving hello in mind to do for a Christmas card very soon!

In this project, I chose the adorable hedgehog from #5191 Feast Mode Set. There are many cute characters and sentiments in this set that are perfect for fall. Three of the four critters in the set could be used in the ShadowBox die. I cut the shadow box piece and stamped on it. Then I colored this cutie with Copic markers. This is a really simple and quick image to color up. I have put the Copic colors I used at the bottom of this post.

Please stop by my channel to see how this was colored and constructed. Click on the thumbnail below.


In addition to the ShadowBox Dies, I used the Rectangle Double-Stitched Dies to cut out the pretty patterned paper for the front of my card. The sentiment I chose from the Feast Mode set is very touching. It fit nicely on the white space of the patterned paper. 

COPIC MARKERS USED
Hedgehog belly & face: E50, W1 and R20
Hedgehog body: E29, E33
Veggies & apple: R30, G10, YR14, G28, BG75 & YG06
Leaves: YR14, YR04, YR07
Blue background: B01, B00, B000, 0

Happy Creating Everyone!

 Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest 

No comments