It's Lla-Mazing! New Llama Set You're Gonna Want to See!

Ll'amazing things are happening at Art Impressions right now! Not least of which is the super fun new Llama set that was released this week. This set includes several llamas and accessories that can be used together or alone. There are many fun sentiments in this set too. They are hilarious in fact!

Today's card shows of the pair of llamas with the stack of presents and cake as well as the basket of flowers. These are only a few of the accessories that are designed to be used separately as I did. Optionally the accessories are designed to fit perfectly on the back of a single llama also in the set! There's a lot of flexibility in this one and soooo many great images and sentiments.

This set also includes matching dies so you can quickly cut out the images for your cards. I sure do appreciate that! I'm not a fussy cutting fan though I know many say they find it relaxing. On this card I colored up the llamas with Copic markers and added a little texture into their fur. I also added designs to the presents to make them my own also.  

I've got a video on this set and how I made two cards using this set.


Of course no card can be awesome without good cardstock. I chose to use 65# Pop Tone Gumdrop Green for this one and a fun green patterned cardstock from my stash. Pop Tone cardstock is a great brand of quality cardstock. It has a very economical price point and is one of my favorites lines! 

On the other side of this slimline, I used a semi-circle cut with the double stitched circle set for the sentiment from the set and enhanced it with the basket of flowers. All the accessories are nicely sized and could easily be used as a single image on a clean and simple card. I love that about this set! I also used a strip of champagne colored long zig-zag bling from Eyelet Outlet at the top of the card. It has a middle-eastern flair that felt right for this card. 

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you have a fantastic week!

 Happy Creating Everyone!

 Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest 

No comments