Design Team Announcement!

Happy Friday!

Just a quick announcement to let you all know that toward the end of the month you will start seeing me demo some pretty amazing steel dies and stamps from CottageCutz. I have been picked up as a Design Team member and will be posting at least two videos a month using their products. I'm really honored to be chosen to represent them. Please note however, that I am not earning any commissions on sales related to my postings. As a Design Team member, I am provided with a generous supply of their dies to create with and I will be able to reach more like minded crafty people who will see what I'm about. My first post will be on March 19th.


In the meantime, please feel free to look at their site. They have hundreds of dies and many coordinating stamp sets that include super detailed shapes all the way to basic shapes that any card maker and scrapbooker need to have in their arsenal. I can't wait to give you some ideas for your own projects!


 Link



No comments