100% Country Scrapbook Page


Happy Sunday and sorry to be a day later than normal with my weekly project. Today is my turn to share with you my very first post as a video designer for CottageCutz and since I was assigned Sunday, I waited an extra day to post. I'm so happy to be given the opportunity to use and share projects using their dies. They are really high quality dies at a reasonable prices. I hope you'll check them out and try some of their products. 

Today's project is a scrapbook page featuring the adorable stamp and die set, Farm Animals. This set is so cute! I couldn't help but use them in a page about my family's visit to a ranch in Arizona a few years ago. This set has so many applications that I'm sure you'll see these animals show up in some of my future projects.




For the photo mats, I used three stitched die cut shape sets including the circle, oval and square sets. I also used the double-stitched rectangle set. The double stitching on this set is really different and I like it a lot. The Spring Grass die is used in the page's title. 



Click the video link below to see how the page was made using all these great dies. Detailed instructions and supplies are included. Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!


Link to CottageCutz Order Site:
http://www.scrappingcottage.com/

Link to CottageCutz Blog
http://scrappingcottage.blogspot.com/

I'm participating in the following challenges: Jo's Scrapshack #180-Always Anything GoesCardz TV Anything GoesCrafty Creations Challenges-Anything Goes #337Crafting When We Can Challenge #140 Add Circles

No comments