Eyelet Outlet released a Record Brad Set this month. They are so much fun, they're hard to put down. I've got two cards I made with them for you today.

The first features a retro record player along with some old album art work celebrating 50's and 60's music. And of course, you'll notice two records from the brad set. I really like using the red, white and blue tie-die paper for the background. It's just a lot of fun.

Here's a close up of the record brads.

Here's another one paired with the Headphone brad from the Computer and Headphone Brad Set. Having the option of the large and small records really makes them easy to use both as focal points and in sentiments. I used thin strips of Skinny Black Glitter Washi Tape over a background image that was free on the internet. A few Silver Glitter Enamel Dots and a bow on top of the two stacked tags "round" this one out. Get it? Round? Albums? Ha, ha! Ok. It must be late because I think I'm the only one laughing! Until next time....


Hugs,
Janet

No comments