My "Coffee" Cup Runneth Over For You!

Today I have another Coffee Cup Gift Card holder for you. I'm loving this quick to make die and stamp set from Art Impression! I thought I could create a super cute version using brads and washi tape from Eyelet Outlet. They have lots of great coffee related products that made this card lots of fun to put together. I even used a speech bubble brad as the sentiment.

After making the coffee cup gift card holder, I decorated it with Swirl Bling and made a collage with Coffee, Hearts and Saying Speech Bubble brads from Eyelet Outlet. I love how the swirl bling looks like steam. 

For the background, I cut a 4" x 5 1/4" panel in white and covered it with rows of Coffee Cup Washi Tape. This is a cups of many colors washi tape and I just love it! I glued the finished panel on top of a red A2 sized card base. I love how it turned out.

Happy Creating Everyone!

 Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest

No comments