Shake Your Tail Feathers - Retro Neon Flamingo


It's HOT out there right? For my neck of the woods, the humidity has been worse than the heat but it all gets me to dreaming about bright colors. In this case, neon colors. I've noticed that neons are making a comeback this summer. Lots of manufacturers are putting out neon inks, papers and embellishments. Welcome back to the 80's ladies and gentlemen! 


Today I have made a slimline card with a flamingo theme. Lucky for me, Eyelet Outlet has many products featuring flamingos! In this project, I cut flamingos out of neon cardstock using my Cricut and created three shakers. I filled them with three different colors of flamingo sequins. If you don't know it already, Eyelet Outlet has greatly expanded their sequin line to include many different fun shapes and colors. The flamingo sequins are just one of many new shapes added this spring and you get all three colors when you order them. I also used two flamingo brads and black matte enamel dots on this card. If you're really into flamingos, you'll find several flamingo washi tape designs in the store too. 

No comments