Whoo's Having a Birthday!

Hello crafting friends! Today I'm sharing a birthday card I made a few weeks ago but hadn't gotten posted with all the holiday stuff going on. Don't you think it's hard to make cards for guys sometimes? This was made for a fella and I think it shows that you can always use a little bling - even for the men in your life (note the brown rhinestones on the sentiment). This is a 4.25" x 5.5" card using my Cricut Explore to cut the owl and branch as well as the sentiment shapes. I didn't have stamps for what I wanted to say so I printed the sentiments and then cut them out in the shapes shown. 

 Don't you love this guy's eyes? I had purchased a sticker pack of eyes last year and knew it would be great on owls. I finally used one of them on this. Really, any critter could use these eyes and I have made a mental note to use them again. They are Jolee's Boutique brand.

Thanks for spending a few minutes with me. Please comment if you like it and share my site with your other crafting friends! I have posted some blog candy (free stuff) for new subscribers to have a chance at winning. So if you aren't subscribed now, sign up and maybe you'll win the Amazon gift card! If you are a subscriber, every friend who signs up and leaves your name will enter you with 2 chances at it! The link is here: SugarShine's Blog Candy Giveaway

Until next time, happy crafting!

- Janet
SugarShine Designs

CONTESTS:
Word Art Wednesday/#163-two-week-anything-goes
Hiding in my Craft Room/#180-freestyle
Robyn's Fetish Challenge
Little Scrap Pieces/show-it-off-saturday-and-winter


No comments