New Tool! We R Memory Keepers All In One


Hello everyone! I have a tiny craft space so when I heard about the new We R Memory Keepers The Works-All In One tool, I was intrigued. This new tool incorporates 10 tools into one unit. Yes! 10! It includes a trimmer, score board, precision stamp press, punches and guides to make tabs, tags, banners and envelopes! Wait! There's more! It also can help you make bows, pom poms and tassels. Whew! That's a lot. Check out my unboxing of this tool. I know you have to be a little curious!

Head on over to the video and see how all these amazing tools are incorporated into something that's about the same size of a normal score board or trimmer. If you have any trouble with the video thumbnail, click on this link instead The Works - All In One Review


Thanks for stopping by today. I'll see you again soon with more on this very compact and interesting tool.

Janet

No comments