Engagement Toast with Eyelet Outlet



Hello everyone! It's my first blog post for Eyelet Outlet and I couldn't be happier to part of their team. This isn't my first post though. Yesterday I participated in a virtual craft show held by the promoter of the Columbus Scrap & Stamp Show yesterday on Facebook. There was a whole day of 15 minute presentations by the vendors who would have been there live. There are super sales from the vendors so go over there and check it out. Support the small businesses and get yourself some deals while you are at. Since it's virtual, anyone across the country can take advantage. I did the presentation for Eyelet Outlet. It was a lot of fun and a cool way to start my Design Team experience with them.


My card for you today was one that I made for our presentation at the show. This is a 5 x 7 card. I made the brick background with texture paste and a stencil. I dabbed the bricks with red and gray oxide inks so that they'd look a little aged. At the top you'll see some of the pretty bird washi tape from Eyelet Outlet. This worked well because my stencil wasn't big enough to cover the whole panel.


The silhouette is from Cricut Design Space. I knew I wanted the wine glasses and wine to sit on the table so I measure the glasses and made two rectangles to represent them. Then I sized the silhouette so that the silhouette and the glasses would be proportional. The place mat is a stamp that happened to be the right size. I stamped it on white, colored it red and used white gel pen to draw the pattern in. After it was fussy cut, I glued it on the table and added the wine glasses and bottle from the Wine Brads set. You could easily draw your own place mat if you don't have a similar stamp.

I embossed the sentiment, matted it and used two of the darling Heart Enamel Dots on it. I looped some silver cording before putting the sentiment on top. I had the paper bow in my stash. I had made it eons ago so I was happy to finally find a place for it!

Thanks for stopping by. I can't wait to give this to a newly engaged couple. Let me know what you think!

Janet

No comments