Building a Dimensional Trifold Scene

 


Hello my crafty friends!

Today I have a fun fold card that is dimensional and elegant. This is a card with three layers which give it a tunnel or shadow box appearance. The stamp set I used for this is called Front Porch Circlet Mini Tryfold from Art Impressions. The stacked dimension is created by stamping and die cutting the scene out of the first two panels and a final stamp for the interior. I water colored this scene with Tombow Dual Brushes.

Although this card has a nice design and image, it would not seem done without all the terrific embellishments I used from Eyelet Outlet. On the front of the card, I've used the wonderfully graphic Coloring Book Butterfly brad set. I added Pearl Bling to enhance this card front as well.

This is what you see when you open it.

And when you open the next panel, you see the final panel. Here is where the Feline brad set unexpectedly surprises you. You aren't expecting these two cute kittens because your brain thinks it has seen the complete scene already. It's a lot of fun to use EO's embellishments to enhance and take your cards to the next level.

Happy Creating Everyone!

 Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest

No comments