Making Shaker Gift Card Holders

For today's project and video, I have the newest set for the popular Gift Card Holder line. It's called Birthday Cake. The die set makes a super cake with yummy looking frosting and includes several cute accessories such as a mini cupcake, cute little cherry, birthday candle and lots of confetti pieces. 

After making a gift card using all the pieces in the die (check Thursday's post for a peek at it). I decided to try making them into shakers. To my delight, it worked beautifully. I used the included cake dies to cut borders into the two bottom layers. This allowed me to create windows for the shakers. 

Don't forget that this set is made to coordinate with the Envelope Gift Card Holder. It is a great set all by itself because it comes with several tags and shapes. I used the flag tag for the sentiment. Big Birthday Wishes comes from the Baby Animals Set. It fit perfectly and goes with the big cake theme!

I have a video for you that shows how I made the shaker gift card holders. Check it out below.


Happy Creating!

Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest


No comments