Back to the Office!

 

This fall, many of us are heading back to work sites. Art Impressions has several office themed sets and one that I get a kick out of is called Office Party. You can see from the photo of the set below that there's lots of fun images and sentiments that are perfect for the smart alecks of the office.

I combined the two main images in this set in my card. When I stamped the image with the desk, I masked off the sitting lady. Then I stamped the standing lady, fussy cut her out and placed her in front of the desk. It's great to know you can create a number of looks using techniques like masking. I also colored the standing lady's skirt to look like pants. Specifically I was going for a look of capris which still works perfectly in the early fall of the South where temps still easily reach into the 80's. I placed the sentiment flag cut with the flag double stitched die set to hide the legs and further the illusion of pants instead of a skirt. I used an oval card mat that I've had for a long time. I thought it fit this card well. Then I stamped and colored the notepad and the clipboard to use as accents. 

I created my own background and I was going for cubicle walls. I made the wall a little too high but this was the first time I tried the background so it was a learning exercise. I chose this sentiment because it fits a group of us from work that helped keep each other sane during a pretty insane time. I think it's great that Ai has sets like this one to celebrate and laugh about the work-a-day world even if it's been one weird year!

Happy Creating!

Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest

No comments