Let's Make Some Panda-Monium!

  

Happy Saturday everyone! Today I'm playing along with the Ai Lions, Tigers & Bears challenge by making this panda bear inspired card. It's not quite an envelope card and it's not quite a typical card. It's an insert card with a fun decorated pocket. 

I used the super cute Pand-Tastic Stamp set for the panda images. Included in the set are the small bamboo and paw print. I used them to create a background for the insert card and the decorative strip on the pocket. Also included are many smile-worthy sentiments. I used one on the pocket and another for the insert. I placed that one so it would not be seen until it was removed from the pocket. 

This card is very easy to make and decorate. No special dies are required although I did use the AI Rectangle Double Stitched AI Stitched Rectangle and Circle dies to make them a bit more finished looking. 

A complete start to finish tutorial is included for this card. I also show how I colored the bears. Sometimes black and white be a challenge to get dimension so I hope it'll be helpful to share my process.

Thanks so much for stopping by to see my additional to the challenge. Just visit the Ai Blog to participate.

Happy Creating!

Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest

No comments