I Love You A Sloth!

I've been working on Valentine's Day cards lately and I couldn't wait to bring out the sloths from the Eyelet Outlet Sloth and Koala brad set for this card. The koalas are perfectly sized for the small branches I have in my stamp and die stash. In this case, I decided to use dies for the branches and leaves. Pastel Leaf brads and pink and red Heart Enamels were also used as embellishments. The sky background was created by using two pieces of Sky Washi tape on a small piece of cardstock. I placed it under the scalloped window so that the seam is mostly behind the lower branch. It disguises it very well. Although not much is seen of the cute pattern, I used a border of Sloth Washi tape on the card edges. It gives a nice black border to the bright green paper and I like that there are little flowers peaking out as well. You can get all of these items and more at the EO store.

This is an A2 sized card with a 4" x 5 1/4" green panel. A scallop die from my stash was used to cut an opening in the front. After attaching the branches and the sky panel behind the window, I used foam tape to secure it to a white card base. The phrase was cut with a design from Cricut Design Space.

Happy Creating Everyone!


                                     Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest  

No comments