Winter Beauty

  

So how's the weather been treating you? A lot of the country has had some rough weather lately and here in Charlotte we actually had snow! Woohoo! We don't get snow too often and we got some last Sunday and again Friday night. It doesn't last long here which is just how I like it. It's pretty when it comes and just as nice when it goes. 

All the cold temps and the snow inspired my card today. There are many products that can be used for a winter theme. The background of the forest is made with Glitter Winter Washi Tape. I love the subtle pattern of trees in the tape. I used two rows of Sparkle White Glitter Tape to represent the snow. Two strips of Fancy Long Bling-Pearls & Jewels in clear adds a bit more sparkle. I used a pair of Moose Brads in the scene. The Cardinal Brad is the perfect pop of color in this neutral scene. 


Thanks for stopping by today. I hope I inspired you to do a little winter cardmaking. Have a great week!

Happy Creating Everyone!


                                     Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest  

No comments