Sending Well Wishes

 

Hello crafty friends! Today I'm featuring two new brad release sets for Eyelet Eyelet. They are the Feline and the Colored Daisy Sets. There are two cats in different poses. The daisies come in two style and three colors: hot pink, yellow and coral. What I love is that these are perfect to pose in many scenes. Case in point, they work perfectly in this grassy scene. 

The card style I used today is a shadow box slimline card. The thing I have grown to love about slimline cards is that there is much more real estate to build a scene with. A few simple cuts in a shadowbox card suddenly creates all kinds of opportunities to tell a story. I used a Diamond Press die set sold by HSN to create this card. 

Below is a little closer look. Notice how the cats are perfectly proportioned to the bird house and fence. The brads are a nice way to add color, texture and definitely more interest than you can get with stamps or die cuts.


Have a great day! I'll be back soon.

1 comment

  1. Those brads are new to me, Janet, but they really did work well for your scene. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete