Simon Says Stamp March Card Kit - Watercolor and Glitter Glam!

  


Hi everyone! Today I'm posting for CutCardStock. This month the focus is on glitter card stock and boy does CutCardStock have a great selection of it! I've used two colors on this card to set off the stamped and watercolored image from the March Simon Says Stamp March Card Kit. 

I love shaped cards and for this one I used a pretty die from Heartfelt Creations called Elegant Swirl Gateway. It has an elaborate center die but I filled that area with the watercolor panel instead. 

I used several CutCardStock products on this card. The card base was made with Neenah Classic Crest Solar White and I glued another layer of Silk Glitter Opulant Opal on the top which creates the glowing background. I used Classic Linen Gold Pearl Cardstock for the lacy border cut and Silk Glitter Red Flash for the pop of color that sets off the reds used in the watercolor panel.

A full video tutorial can be found by clicking on the link below. 

 
I hope you have a great weekend! I'll be back soon with another project for you.

Happy Creating!

Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest

No comments