Welcome Spring!!

Hello everyone! I hope the weather where you are is finally showing evidence of spring's arrival. Here in Charlotte, NC spring is definitely in bloom and the warm sun is a welcome change. Today's card celebrates the traditional signs of spring. 

To make this I first used the largest rectangle in the Spellbinders Candlewick Rectangles set. I used my Big Shot to cut and emboss this piece. I love the embossing detail of Spellbinders dies. It really adds a lot to the background. 

The poem is super ancient. I've had it somewhere between 10-15 years! The stickers are also very old and are from Creative Memories. Both items work so well in this card. It reminded me that it's fun to look at old supplies with fresh eyes. 

I had a lot of fun using many brad sets that illustrate the poem. I also embellished with a strip of pink bling and a few stickers. This was super quick and fun to put together. In fact, the poem is absolutely ancient. It was a piece I've had in my stash for at least 10 years! The stickers are also old ones from Creative Memories. It's so fun when your old stuff can be made new with brads and bling from Eyelet Outlet!

Thanks for stopping by today. Have a great week!

 Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest

No comments