Paper Doll Fun with NEW Hat's Off Miss Stamp Set

 


Hello everyone. I'm back today with a project made with a brand new stamp release from Art Impressions. There are three sets that have characters that have many different hats that can be used on their heads. There are three sets - one with a man and two others with female characters. The set I am using is called the Miss Set. She has a fun wardrobe of hats to color up and use to decorate her look.

To make the character, I paper pieced the the lady with copic colored skin and patterned paper. It's fun to do this for a different look. You can get some wild looking outfits this way and it's easy to do. I'll show you that and more in the video so I hope you'll check it out.



This tag is long and skinny which I think looks especially great on gift bags. The tag may look familiar. It is actually made from the Bible Journaling Bookmark Die set, also from Art Impressions. I used a partial die cut technique so that it would come out as a tag without the tab that is normally used to insert it over a page. The tag also has a place to store the hats on the back. I used the Matchbook Envelope Die to hold them when not in use. The idea is that the recipient can take the hats on and off and enjoy seeing the different looks that creates for the lady.


I've got a video showing you how I made this tag as well as a close up of all the hats, mask and the sentiments that are perfect for each hat style. Just click on the link below:


I really enjoy this new line. A great thing about it is that you can use all the hats and accessories in each set with each other. The possibilities are practically endless!

Thanks for stopping by today. I have the links to the supplies I used below. Buying through the links are not necessary but I greatly appreciate it if you do because it helps support the cost associated with my blog and YouTube channel. 

Have a great weekend everyone!
Janet


No comments