Let's Get Baked! Gingerbread Christmas Card

  

Hello everyone! I'm just not able to stop Christmas crafting so I guess I give up! I'm going to keep throwing in a Christmas card or two each month until the big day arrives! 

I started this card by cutting the doily and phrases for this card with a file in Cricut Design Space. I cut the doily in a beige cardstock but decided to ink it up with Vintage Photo Distress Ink to give it a more "baked" look. I sprayed the inked doily with Glitter Dust and white iridescent spray. As it dried, I covered a 6 x 6 card panel with black and gold foil washi tape. On the doily, I placed the words and inserted the brads from the Gingerbread Set and the Baking Set. Then I glued the doily to the washi panel. To finish the card, I placed several different sizes of Black Pearl Bling on the card.


Thanks for stopping by today. Remember, it's never too early for a good baking!

Happy Creating Everyone!
 Janet

No comments