Women of Wine!

  

A new challenge has started on the Art Impressions blog. Shaken not Stirred is about anything with a drink. Here's my first card for this challenge. It's the ladies from the Wine Divas stamp set. Be sure to enter your masterpiece in the challenge. We love to see what you create!

To make this, I used Copic markers to color the image and then I fussy cut it out. There are a few areas that don't really work for scissors so I used a finger blade to cut out those sections. I trimmed it very close to the lines so that the image looks almost stamped onto the specialty card stock I used.

I cut the cardstock and embossed it with a grape embossing folder. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment with black detail embossing powder and then cut it out with a Circle Double Stitched die. I used a wine colored A2 sized card base and used a matte silver piece of cardstock as a mat.

These ladies are a lot of fun and remind me of the group of ladies I hang out with. We enjoy our beverage of choice and have a great old time with each other. So cheers ladies! We are better with age!

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful long weekend. See you next week!

Happy Creating!

Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest

No comments