Sandy Feet Are The Best Feet!

  

Hello crafty friends! Today I've got a fun sandy beach scene full of fun EO beachy brads. To make this card, I created a blended background out of distress oxide inks. The sand was created first by masking off the horizon line and then I blended the water and sky. 

I used the new brown flip flop brads along with Sandcastle Brads and Beach Umbrella Brads. The Sun and Cloud Brad set always looks great in a sky scene. 

SHOPPING LIST:

I matted the scene on a handmade water color background I had made some time ago. I keep handmade backgrounds on my work table until I find a use for them. I think this one looked great with the scene colors. I used a light brown kraft cardstock with lots of fiber in it for the A2 card base.

Thanks for stopping by today. Hope you are having a beachy day!

 Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest

No comments