Sewing Friendship with Drapery Fold and Copic Coloring

 

Hello all! Today's card features another use for the uber cute Sewing Room Matchbook set from Ai. I thought it would be fun to use a fancy fold to build on the sewing theme so I've mixed the stamps and dies with a drapery fold and some stitched looking cardstock on this card. This is just perfect for a friend of mine who loves to sew!

I colored the sewing machine and shelf images using my Copic markers. Colors used are:
Sewing Machine: BV60, BV31, BV23
Sewing Cabinet, Shelf and Cloth: E50, E53, E57, YR02, YR04, C7
Thread Rolls: YR04, YR09, B00, B06, G21, G94, C7

A full video tutorial for this card is on my channel today:


Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope you have a great weekend!

Happy Creating!
Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest 

No comments