Autumn Window Scene - You Have to See It!

 I am totally in love with the newest Windows To The World sets issued this week by Art Impressions. In case you're not familiar with them, the line features miniature peeks into a scene and always include a separate stamp to use as a 3D element. They come with dies as well. They also always include a hand written message around all sides of the image. Today I'm featuring the new #5449 - Autumn Window Set. I'm a big fall lover and this scene doesn't disappoint!


The Windows To the World sets can be used several ways. They are sized perfectly to coordinate with the new #5408 Shadowbox Window Die set. You can also use them with #4619 Window Die Set or #4760 Garden Window Stamp and Die Set. These dies give a lot of dimension and the feeling that you really are looking through a window.

For this card I decided to keep it very simple. I created a square card base and applied a patterned paper that had pretty orange houses with gold foil accents. Then I cut a window on the front using the Square Double Stitched Die set. Inside the card, I stamped the image so that it appears through the window. Two of the Square Stitched dies to make a frame for the window in the same cardstock as the base. 

Then came the fun part! I colored the two stamps with Copic markers and cut out the basket. I mounted the basket in the scene with double-sided foam tape. A brown bow at the top was all the extra embellishment I thought this card needed.

This window would be a lot of fun to color in so many mediums! Pencils, water color and alcohol markers all work perfectly and they make up super quickly since they are fairly small images. 

I hope you liked seeing this fantastic new set. I highly recommend that you go check out all the newest sets now available at the Ai store!

Happy Creating!
Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest

No comments