Nostalgic Fall - Apple Pie and More!

 


Hi everyone! It's feeling more like fall here all the time and the season always makes me think of the good apple pie that would be served in my hometown restaurant this time of year. The restaurant (and 25 cent pie) is long gone now but the memories remain. 

Today's card for Eyelet Outlet let me bring to life some of those old memories. The paper piecing was done with a file called Apple Darling from KaDoodle Bug Designs. I cut it on my Silhouette Cameo 4 machine. I used a die for the blessings word and cut and glued 4 layers together for some depth. I used chalk to highlight the pie edges and white chalk to make the chalkboard seem a little more chalk-like.

Once the paper piecing was done, I arranged the scene by adding Apple, Coffee and Sunflower Brads from Eyelet Outlet. The brads add nice metal textures and bright colors to any scene made with them.

Thanks for stopping by today. Have a wonderful week!

 Happy Creating!

Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest

No comments