Hi everyone! It's my day on the Eyelet Outlet blog and I've got a fun, sorta spooky A2 sized Halloween card for you today. The spooky tree is accented with Ghost, Eye, Mini Leaf and Spider brads. I love how the eyes give the tree a real personality! 

The images and sentiment in this card are from the new Diamond Press Peek-A-Boo set. I stamped the tree first on Copic friendly cardstock. Then I colored the tree with a brown blend and used a bright yellow marker for the eyes and mouth. I cut a mask for the tree and put it over the colored image. I did the ink blending with oxide inks and then splattered the panel with water and Dylusians White Linen Spray. The webs are from the new Art Impressions Web Dies Set. 

This was a fun card to make. What Halloween cards are you making this year? Check out the EO store for all your fall and Halloween embellishments!

SHOPPING LIST

Thanks for stopping by today. 

Happy Creating Everyone!

 Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest 

No comments