A Koala-tea Good Time

 

Hi everyone1 Today I have a trio of Koalas from 5349 Koalas Set. I used a swirled background stamp from Hero Arts called Circle Pattern Bold Print It's the perfect casual backdrop for the adorable koalas in this set. 

In the first card, I colored two of the koala images and used the included dies to cut them out. I cut out the stamped and inked panel with the largest Ai Rounded Rectangle Double Stitched Die. Then I used a cover plate die from Lawn Fawn called Polka Heart Backdrop to cut out the tiny hearts. Behind the panel, I placed blue cardstock creating a confetti of blue hearts in the background. Then I arranged the two koalas and several hearts as well as the two sentiments on the panel. The finished piece was then glued on the card base. 


My second card uses one of the two large koala images from the set. This is a perfect image for anyone who is a tea or coffee lover. What a fun way to wish someone a happy birthday! The confetti that I used on the sentiment is also included in the stamp set. 

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you enjoyed this little trip into some Koala-tea time! See you next time!

Happy Creating!

Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest 

No comments