Always Be Happy!

 

It always seems to me that cats are happy creatures. They can act up sometimes but mostly they seem pretty happy with their lives. When I saw the cat sticker sentiment and the always be happy strip sentiment, it seemed to me they fit together nicely.

This is a clean and simple graphic style card. The city scene is easily created using three wide washi tapes from Eyelet Outlet. If you missed it, these cute kitties were released last year and are called Feline brads. I really love the city scene peaking over the brick wall in the distance. The wall is a perfect place for the orange cat to hang out.


Thanks for stopping by today. As always, I hope I gave you a little inspiration to help you with your cardmaking fun.

Happy Creating Everyone!
Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest

No comments