Sending Smiles

 

Hi everyone! It's Janet here with a bright and colorful card. This one has a background of washi tape in many styles and colors. Check out the shopping list for your favorite patterns. I decided to heat emboss a white diamond pattern over the entire panel and to my delight, it worked very well. I will say the panel initially warped from the heat but I applied an adhesive sheet behind the panel and attached to another piece of cardstock. This controlled the warping perfectly. 

On top of this card, I added a fun die cut and strip sentiment. I couldn't help but add a unicorn and rainbow from the Unicorn & Rainbow Brads.


Thanks much for stopping by. Please stop by the Eyelet Outlet Store and check out the amazing inventory of washi tapes.

Happy Creating Everyone!

Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest

No comments