I Like the Way You Roll!

Hello everyone! I'm here today with an Eyelet Outlet post. I have been totally entranced with the new Toilet Paper and Tissue brads from EO. I think the Toilet Paper Rolls in particular are just so cute with all that detailed quilting in the rolls. 

I started this card by covering a piece of Neenah Classic Crest Natural White cardstock with EO's Wide Flower Washi Tape. This tape is about 2" wide and features photo-real roses, poppys and other flowers. It's really beautiful! After applying the tape, I added a strip of pink foil heart washi tape to cover the seams and accent the angled application of the washi tape. Next, I painted the chipboard letters with Matt Chalk Polish from Cosmic Shimmer. This one of my newest purchases and I just love the finish which is matt and not a polish in the traditional sense. I thought it would be wonderful on chipboard and it is. It dries really fast so in no time at all I was able to glue the letters in place and then heat emboss the sentiment. I placed a short piece of pink Jewel Bling next to the You and then set the brads to rest on the bottom of the L. Then I mounted this piece on a slightly large piece of Basis Black Cardstock. Finally I mounted this on an A2 sized card base made of Basis 80 lb Pink Cardstock. 

This turned out so well and it was pretty quick to put together. I love the flower washi and will definitely be looking for a way to use more of it. It's beautiful, fresh and the wide size is super fun.

Thanks for stopping by today. I'll be back soon with another post.  

- Janet

No comments