Miss You PIG Time!

Hello friends. I'm back again with a post for Eyelet Outlet. This card features the ever-so-cute pigs from the Pig & Sheep brad set. These little pigs are so detailed. I'm always amazed how much detail can be packed into a brad like this and both the pigs and the sheep in the set don't disappoint.


I kept this simple and used a purchased patterned A2 card base. I layered a piece of paper lace made with the lacy border die. On top I layered a strip of Skinny Glitter Washi Tape. On top of that I placed a lacy heart die. I cut the heart using a pretty pink glitter cardstock. The sentiment was heat embossed in black and the it was cut out using a lacy circle die. I glued the heart and circle in place on the top of the lace border and then added my pigs, heart enamel and pearl bling. Adorable!

Thanks for stopping by. I will be back soon with another project for you.

-Janet

No comments